1. I attest that I am physically fit and that my bike is in a sound mechanical order prior to undertaking the event.
2. I understand that cycling on public roads is a potentially hazardous activity.
3. During this event I agree to wear a cycling helmet, abide by the road rules, obey the directions of Police officers, route marshalls and ride with care and consideration of others on the road.
4. Safety precautions undertaken by organisers (such as course supervision, ride safety briefings) are a service to me and other participants but are not a guarantee of safety.
5. In consideration of organisers and sponsors permitting me to enter and participate in the Tour de Bay Charity Ride on 17th September 2017 and as a condition of such entry, I release organisers and sponsors, their servants or agents from all claims for injury, loss or damage of whatever kind I might suffer as a result of any acts or omissions whether negligent or otherwise of organisers and sponsors, their servants or agents in relation to the event.
6. A cycling adult must accompany children under the age of 16.
7. I have listed my date of birth, emergency contact details and any condition from which I may suffer that might affect my performance or be relevant if medical treatment is needed.
8. I accept the risk of participating despite these conditions.
9. I consent to receiving any medical treatment, including ambulance transportation that the event organisers think desirable on or at the event.
10. My registration is not transferable to other people. I agree that if the event is cancelled or the event format and/or course is altered due to inclement weather or other ‘Acts of God’ or conditions and safety concerns outside the control of the event organiser, or if I do not participate in the event for any other, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
11. I consent to event organisers using my name, image and likeness before, during and after the event for event promotional broadcasting or reporting purposes in any media.
12. I certify that I am 18 years or older and I have read this document and fully understand it.
13. As a parent or guardian of the participant, I agree to the above for myself and on behalf of my child.
14. I indemnify and will keep indemnified all people and corporations associated with the conduct of the event on the terms referred to.
Last updated: 20.6.2017.